Anyone interested to play Far Cry 2 (LAN)?

• Thread starter Thread starter deathspell
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,636
Received your information via PM. But I have a few question which is included there. Please answer them. ;)

----------

Hey, I had set the program up as you had adviced. I dowloaded the software and installed it. I had also set up the VPN from Control panel. And its working well. I got connected to your VPN server without any problems. But I cant see you online. And whenever I am opening the Outlook Messenger, it tells me that "None of the users are online". It also tells something like "Make sure there is a firewall exeption and the ip address is entered". I have added Outlook Messenger in Windows Firewall execption. So where is the problem..?

Good to know you were able to connect. I might have not been in front of the PC that time. I leave my systems running 24 hours. Let me know when you wanna play and I'll be there on the messenger.

----------

I have 1 question,.,,,,Does LAN game work in all india ???

It's a VPN so it doesn't matter where you are.

----------

I've never played games online. On top of that, my connection is the 500 rs one, so during the day it is charged. Any idea how many MBs (roughly) would it use up if I used it to play games during the daytime?

No idea how much of data transfer there would be, but I'd say about a maximum of 20 to 30 MB (a wild guess. I haven't verified that) an hour if there are 2 or 3 players. If the other players don't mind playing after 2am (which is when I think it's free for you), I don't mind either. I'm online pretty much all the time. It's 4:30am when I'm typing this.

Good to know you were able to connect. I might have not been in front of the PC that time. I leave my systems running 24 hours. Let me know when you wanna play and I'll be there on the messenger.

----------

Hey dude, I am online now. If you want, then I can connect to your VPN now and play. Do reply.

icycool25, I can see you on my list. You may have not have setup your messenger correctly if you cant see me. Try the following. This forum wont let me send more than 5 messages every 30 minutes (very annoying!)In your outlook messenger, go to settings > usersadd these three IPs under the Single tab192.168.50.100192.168.50.101192.168.50.25Then you should be able to see my systems after you connect the VPN. Also, on the network tab, choose the vpn adapter as the default adapter (move it up the list of adapters).

Back