Apple iPad Mini Updates

Man, these Apple Guys are Releasing their Products so fast from the past few months, iPad 1,2 3, 4, Mini, iPhone, iPod etc, they have started to be like new handsets models of Android every month hun? but Still their Retina display is best among any of the Android counterparts, i own an iPad 3 32GB WiFi White and the display is awesome on it, purchased few apps from iTunes Store and they are worth on my iPad, it's Just that they should price their products affordably in the Indian market from now on, I Love You Apple.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
btw. android devices already have display better than the retina display on the ipad and iPhone. in fact, the latest generation of android devices are now featuring around 443ppi resolution (xperia z is one example). iphone 5 has a pixel density of 326ppi in comparison.

btw. android devices already have display better than the retina display on the ipad and iPhone.

in fact, the latest generation of android devices are now featuring around 443ppi resolution (xperia z is one example). iphone 5 has a pixel density of 326ppi in comparison.
yeah total , some are much better then retina display...
Apple call retina display ,
Samsung call Super AMOLED display ,
LG IPS display .. all same and andorid beat apple display ( android devices are now featuring around 443 ppi resolution )

Apple iPad Mini retina 16GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 28,900
Apple iPad Mini retina 32GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 35,900
Apple iPad Mini retina 64GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 42,900
Apple iPad Mini retina 128GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 49,900
Apple iPad Mini retina 16GB LTE: Rs. 37,900
Apple iPad Mini retina 32GB LTE: Rs. 44,900
Apple iPad Mini retina 64GB LTE: Rs. 51,900
Apple iPad Mini retina 128GB LTE: Rs. 58,900
Tablets without Call Facility - Buy Tablets without Call Facility Online at Best Prices in India - Tablets : Mobiles & Accessories | Flipkart.com

Back