Are we being watched ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thecoolone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,937

thecoolone

Regular
Messages
140
Location
NA
was just wondering wether any ISP's check these forums to see whats happenin with their competitors customer and of their own. can our posts here affect the future tariff plans ?? i wished that alteast 1 or 2 of them check these forums and change their tariff plans !!!Airtel and BSNL are u listenin ??????? 😛 sify get lost......... :angry:
 
for the time being Sify's keeping an eye on this forum for sure!!! 😛can't tell about others... -_-
 
Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jul 28 2005, 08:34 PM
for the time being Sify's keeping an eye on this forum for sure!!! 😛

can't tell about others... -_-
[snapback]18692[/snapback]
[/quote]

u sure of that ??? how do u knw ???

if ur sure sify is watchin then here's my message to sify "HIRE QUALIFIED PEOPLE TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS, and UNLIMITED MEANS NO LIMIT U DUMBASSES AND NOT A CAP OF 150MB PERDAY"
 
well, i'm saying this by experience...whatever we discuss over here, Sify acts on it pretty soon...though not in a "good" way 😉
 
Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jul 28 2005, 08:38 PM
Sify acts on it pretty soon...though not in a "good" way 😉
[snapback]18695[/snapback]
[/quote]

DAMM sify y dnt they see what we all want !!! unlimted with no caps !!
wake up...guys at sify !!
 
Originally posted by thecoolone@Jul 28 2005, 03:06 PM
if ur sure sify is watchin then here's my message to sify "HIRE QUALIFIED PEOPLE TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS, and UNLIMITED MEANS NO LIMIT U DUMBASSES AND NOT A CAP OF 150MB PERDAY"
[snapback]18694[/snapback]
[/quote]

do you think that the people at sify can read only capital letters?

If so, God bless india...
 


Originally posted by Vince@Jul 28 2005, 09:05 PM
do you think that the people at sify can read only capital letters?
[snapback]18703[/snapback]
[/quote]

for God's sake i hope they can !! :lol: