Asus AiMesh

Yup, that is a great solution for someone looking to extent his WiFi signal. I don't personally like WiFi extenders as they simply amplify and send the previous signal and don't actually generate a signal. Also these mesh systems don't make that much sense to me. For the price of a mesh system you can easily get a router + multiple access point combination as per your requirement.

Yup, that is a great solution for someone looking to extent his WiFi signal. I don't personally like WiFi extenders as they simply amplify and send the previous signal and don't actually generate a signal. Also these mesh systems don't make that much sense to me. For the price of a mesh system you can easily get a router + multiple access point combination as per your requirement.
tbh you can even buy xiaomi 3 router under 2k which can generate signals on its own. primary USP of these mesh systems is seamless app integration and even xiaomi app is easy to set up

so i can buy three xiaomi 3 routers and they can communicate with each other wirelessly (like those shitty repeaters?) and expand the wireless network?
i am currently using three routers all connected with ethernet to cover the house. but would be great if i can expand wirelessly in future?

so i can buy three xiaomi 3 routers and they can communicate with each other wirelessly (like those shitty repeaters?) and expand the wireless network?
i am currently using three routers all connected with ethernet to cover the house. but would be great if i can expand wirelessly in future?
yup. Its called bridge mode. its available in almost all routers, xiaomi included

Source

Back