Australia vs. South Africa: Interesting test going on.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 5,598
The pitch isn't that bad, and so it's hard to understand what exactly happened. All four innings (some parts of each) witnessed in a single day, I'm loving this! :D

ok. . M A T C H - F I X I N G ? :Wait:

SA on a cruise, They are 81/1 by the end of the day. Will be interesting to see tomorrow's match.

Any idea when the highlights are.... Want to watch Aussie innings... On second thought... even repeat telecast would do ;)

Ten Sports will telecast it before the tomorrow's match. Normally the matches in SA begins at 2PM IST

Any idea when the highlights are.... Want to watch Aussie innings... On second thought... even repeat telecast would do ;)
I think. the higlights will be telecasted at 11pm, but why wait for that, youtube is your friend...

Australian FOW:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qfhPLDAfTxM

So a discussion on it is already going on. I posted this as OT stuff in India v WI thread!Anyways, i wonder what wud the Indian crowd had said about this, if India had got bowled out for 47!

Thats true we are a bit too harsh sometimes... but then its unlikely that we would bowl opponents for 96 either ... Only in NZ , I remember once we bowled out opp for 90+ ... that too after being bowled out for 90+ as well...

But against that, now SA have made 81/1! I dont think that is justifiable, from an Indian Cricket WATCHER (rather than lover)'s point of view.Last year when we were bowled out for 136, and SA scored heavily, ppl were abusing the team, regardless of the fact that we almost surmounted the close to 500 run deficit. They always fail to see, that wickets in SA are known for these type of uncertainties.Moisture in the wicket livens up the grass on the wicket. And the winds blowing in particular directions, cause the ball to swing dangerously. That doesnt take time to change as well. 1 session u will see 12 wickets tumbling, and in the next hardly 1!

Back