back to tata indicom and problems started

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,627
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww poor netfreak! :( talk to your exchange yar... something surely will be done...amish, why dont you send them a strong letter? Tell them that you'll take them to consumer court if they dont get their act together. Plus, you dont need to have a TATA VoIP client for Linux. You can use any VoIP client to make calls lest they've blocked ports!

no what i mean is tata bundles broadband with net telephony and dialup account. so when i have 1.2GB unused. its equivalent to some 500Rs in account. i can use them by either downloading or by making calls or using traditional dialup account.

so i wud like to make net telephony calls b4 i discontinue with tata vsnl. but then they only have windows net telephony client.

how do i make calls using linux? dont want to ask customer care as number is not toll free and for first 5mins, they put me in queue and finally they wud say they dont support linux.

btw time to bring this old thread back to life

[thread]10569[/thread]

OR

[thread]10570[/thread]

OR see this comparision
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6813/tatamtnljp3.png

talk to your exchange yar... something surely will be done...

Here MTNL's govt character rears its ugly head. They are not bothered to give me broadband even though they shifted my landline to new place. Have even talked to MD broadband and investor relations.

I will file an RTI request to know the reason for delay. Only problem is, I will have to go to a govt bank to get a 10 Rs Demand Draft.. buggers don't accept online payment for RTI queries. Not that (DD fro ma govt bank) takes some doing ;)

I have had no problems on my Tata broadband!

^^ lol from 7 days i was wondering why u didnt say anything here

^^ lol from 7 days i was wondering why u didnt say anything here
:hysterical: The only one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back