Bad BSNL 3G experience (Express yourself) ...

• Thread starter Thread starter abhayshow
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,578
Yes,that is why I am keeping my fingers crossed !

By the way,is it possible for BSNL to keep tab on individuals on how long they have been using 3G ?I dont think so.

absolutely right ............

absolutely right ............

By the way has your problem of not being able to access 3g signals been solved ?
Did you contact BSNL office ?
Please share you experience with BSNL office for the benefit of others.

By the way has your problem of not being able to access 3g signals been solved ?
Did you contact BSNL office ?
Please share you experience with BSNL office for the benefit of others.

My frnd.
Actually i have adopted a temporary solution, I m using 1.5 mtr. USB extension and connected my data card(Micromax MMX 300G) with it. And then placed it to the height away as much as it can. And i can now get 1 bar of 3G signal and download speed of 30-35 kb/sec (But still signal drops in every 5-10 mins.) :P

I have planned to sale it in 2-3 days. And going to buy a new data card of any other brand may be Huawei like :
Huawei-E1750
May be it wil work fine for me, as i heard that it has good capacity to catch 3G Signals, But i m not in hurry. Bcs. mostly i use net in my office which is "Airtel broadband" unlimited with 80 kb/sec speed. I can manage without any net connection at home until improvement in 3G from BSNL, or any new cheaper plan than BSNL and also good in speed. :cool2:

I have iPhone 3GS and am based out of Bangalore. I'm pretty satisfied with BSNL 3g. I stay around Shantinagar and the speed I get is usually about 1.5-2 mbps. One problem which I do face on and off is at times I see a switch from 3G=>2G(Edge) and back to 3G network in about 30 seconds. ..at times it'll not switch back to 3G from 2G automatically and I'll have to disable and re-enable Dual mode(UMTS enable). I was one of the earlier adopters and BSNL has come a long way as far as the 3G network is concerned. Lot of places where I never used to get 3G network, I see full bars now. Even after the private players start their service, lot of consumers may still prefer BSNL due to:- PAN India license (including tie up with MTNL for Mumbai and Delhi) - Low 3G tariff plans...where else do you get 1p/10kb

dear netguru , it is good that u are getting speed upto 2mbps ,but whenever subscriber increases , load on cell site increase and speeds down , till now , there is not much subscriber on bsnl , that why u get this speed

Let's hope this type of speed continues :)

frequent disconnection while using download accelerators is the only bad thing i'm faced.. everything else is superb..

Back