Battery life of wireless mouse and keyboard?

• Thread starter Thread starter devx101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 4,897

devx101

Senior
ISP
LL/cable/3G then bck to EDGE
how long the batteries of wireless kybds & mouse work ? do they reach there advertised time lengths like 4-5 months(or some even more)?:Thank You:

Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse announced claims 18 months battery life.

i used to use a wireless mouse a long time ago. technology was not very good at that time.

but these new generation mouse does give a solid battery life. should be worth it.

but these new generation mouse does give a solid battery life. should be worth it.

who told u that :P depends on the usage...mine does nt last more than 20 days...though advertised was 9 to 10 months :P

the combo i owned (long time back)... mouse battery did not last for 24 hours. it had a dock... so i had to place the mouse on the dock every time i went away from the computer to ensure that it does not die on me while i was working. the situation was so bad that i had to keep a spare mouse with me to use in times of emergencies. keyboard used regular cells. and battery life lasted for a month or two i think. i also owned a logitech portable mouse (a much recent model) for the laptop. it uses regular cells. and battery life on it is much better. i think it lasts for a couple of months of casual usage.

I just bought new combo of letsbuy got it today will let u know how long it lasted :P

which particular model?

mk320keyboard battery life claimed is 15 months :P :rofl:btw not a very good keyboard.....missed on the caps lock light.....no way to tell if caps lock has been pressed until u see the text.......There is no hand rest this causes the hand to hit the left arrow keys..nd screws up the typing......the window key has been moved to left it normally is on the right......nd is more convenient that way......all in all keyboard designer screwed up bad !!

who told u that :P depends on the usage...mine does nt last more than 20 days...though advertised was 9 to 10 months :P

20 days? bas

most of these ratings are based on 1-2 hour of casual usage per day. i think. there is no definite standard. i never switched back full time to a wireless keyboard/mouse combo. the new generation devices are pretty nice. i might get one of these new mouse.

depends on the usage yar...how badly u play with ur mouse :P

my lappy mouse battery I just checked is still alive haven't used it in 2 months I think it was totally covered in dust :P

----------

most of these ratings are based on 1-2 hour of casual usage per day. i think. there is no definite standard.

i never switched back full time to a wireless keyboard/mouse combo. the new generation devices are pretty nice. i might get one of these new mouse.

better be careful if u got WiFi they screw bad with wireless keyboards and mice .... :P

Back