BB Home Combo UL 625 is a general plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 9,540
D

Deleted member 10390

Yep. It is now available to all home users irrespective of all circles. It is good for users who need a unlimited combo plan around Rs. 500.

Source :

.:Unlimited Home Only:.

Thanks dilip,I have one query, I recently changed from H250 to ul 625, its been one month and now the same plan is ul399 in Hyderabad circle, just the difference is the Telephone fixed monthly charges. So if I change again from 625 to 399 shud I pay one month deposit ?

No. One month deposit is a one time payment. In fact, you will be getting the remaining amount as refund. Check with the accounts officer. He has the final word.

No. One month deposit is a one time payment. In fact, you will be getting the remaining amount as refund.

Check with the accounts officer. He has the final word.

That account officer in my area is a BIG baboon, he doesnt know abt BB plans and security deposits. Last time I enquired abt UL 625 he gave a the no. of Customer Service B****rd.

So dat means if I convert again to 399 I am eligible for a refund.

Yes. I shifted to UL 750 from ULF 1100 two months back. I got the excess amount adjusted in the next bill.

Yes. I shifted to UL 750 from ULF 1100 two months back. I got the excess amount adjusted in the next bill.

Thanks for the help. :)

Hi i have seen ur post and i would like to ask one query, how to change the plan to BB Home Combo UL 625?? now im using 750 unlimited plan,

Option 1;
Try here . No need to log in.
UDAAN PROJECT -- BSNL
Option 2:
Or check in your usage portal CRM
( menu option for change of plan available )
If not registered , REGISTER. wait for PW from Bsnl in email.
Option 3:
In Your Exchange , contact CC ( customer care ). usually a form is available
for change of tariff plan. ( usually effected from 1st of the month )

what do you mean around 500..i have 625 plan its combo with 100 free calls i pay modem rent and get bill of rs 754 every month...doh!! just now saw this was posted in 2010 damn u old thread diggers

Back