BSNL Broadband UL 499 or Combo UL 625?

• Thread starter Thread starter rocky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 19,111
service tax is 10.2 % .. its not fixed one .. and one more thing if u pay the rental advance for year u get the discount for 2 month billing .. like for 625 .. u need to pay 6250 (520 pm)

^ oh thanks for the info.. :)

btw which is better?
Bsnl broadband Annual payment? or Monthly payment?

What will happen if we switch to a different plan?

close broaband connection?

or later in couple of months the rates gone down ?

how many are here on annual payment.?

I think it is not wise to go for annual plan. Every six months or so, BSNL comes with new plans. If annual payment is paid say Rs. 7,500 for 12 months for UL 750 and then you got another plan better than this, you will need to pay in original. ie, if you already spent 10 months on annual payment option and try another plan, then you should pay the bill as Rs.750 per month for all these 10 months. So if you opt for another plan, you will not get any refund from this Rs. 7,500. Hope this clears your doubt.

today i changed my plan to BB Home Combo UL 625

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

thanks to all... :)

I think it is not wise to go for annual plan. Every six months or so, BSNL comes with new plans. If annual payment is paid say Rs. 7,500 for 12 months for UL 750 and then you got another plan better than this, you will need to pay in original. ie, if you already spent 10 months on annual payment option and try another plan, then you should pay the bill as Rs.750 per month for all these 10 months. So if you opt for another plan, you will not get any refund from this Rs. 7,500. Hope this clears your doubt.

as BSNL plas don't change that frequently i feel annual payment is wise option as u get chance to save the money

u are saving 2 months subscription amount .. that is not small amout .. specially when you have unlimited plans like 625, 750 ...

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

good finally you changed the plans ...

between just advise if the same get reflected from 1st apr or from the day you changed ..

Back