Speed Increase for UL 625 & UL 750 has FUP

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,500
I haven't got any mail but wanted to move from my Home 500 Combo (night unlimited) to UL 750 combo.

Is this true then that the 750 has FUP ?

What's the use of doubling the speed and introducing FUP ?

Can anyone confirm ?

Its true , its has FUP

THIS is how BSNL intends to compete with the likes of Beam Fiber? Whereas Beam gives 10 Mbps till 30 GB, with 2 Mbps UL thereafter for Rs. 1000/-, BSNL counters with offering 1 Mbps till 6 GB, with 512 Kbps post FUP for Rs. 750/-?!?!Fan-f@#$ing-tastic! This is sure to stop the attrition of BSNL Hyderabad's subscribers to other ISPs! /sarcasm

There were reports of damage to laptop, when the Beam cable Rj45 was connected DIRECTLY, during rainy season/lightning etc. Optical Fiber cable:if affected. Take precautions.In BSNL BB only the modem gets damaged!!Will get more details from member in Hyderabad, who reported this. (Unable to quote the link here ) Discussion on ADSL splitter : needed or not. ( No protection to modem !too)Feedback for discussion in other Beam forum.

Have sent email to member. will update laptop model.
Discussion was on the necessity of using ADSl splitter.
Whether it gives any protection ?
as modem Rj11 goes DIRECT to Bsnl Jn box even via the splitter,
I felt there is no protection. Then OFC cables was mentioned.
Source : Google search.

lightning protection for WAN
Generally speaking, the WAN network are out of damage of direct lightning, if 1mm2 copper line is attacked by the lightning of 10KA,
they are fused automately.So, the WAN network is mainly threated by the inductive lightning hazard. ADSL router line are introduced
from telephone line of telecommunication office,under this situation,they can easily generate the strong inductive lightning current,
which can damage the ADSL router,seriously speaking the lightning current invade into the indoor, and damage important equipment,
such as server and switch,etc, more serious speaking they may cause the fire in the computer room. So, we must add telephone
signal SPD,LDY-RJ11 at the front of ADSL rounter to protect the ADSL signal line.

Back