Beam Telecom Going Shit..Stay Away from it

• Thread starter Thread starter ujwols
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 16,920
:madness:Good, you deserve this :grin:

hey ...i read a lot of good reviews about Beam on this forum and applied for 2mbps unlimited plan and i might get my connection tomm....(trapped with half yearly plan)i was very scared to subscribe to beamtelecom as i had very bad experience when it was beamcables in the year 2003 and i movied to BSNL , it was the good reviews on the forum which made be to go for beamtelcom ......but i guess its still crapy and im doomed the problem with them i assume is coz their cables come all the way dangling across electric poles and when heavy rains, wind or during the time of ganesh festival ...those cables are highly prone to getting cut unlike bsnl, airtel ..their cables get are underground now that i've already made a mistake in subscribing their connection ..and i actually thought of canceling my BSNL broadband account ..but now after reading these reviews i will keep my existing bsnl connection and see how beamtelcom performs ...phew !!

hey ...i read a lot of good reviews about Beam on this forum and applied for 2mbps unlimited plan and i might get my connection tomm....(trapped with half yearly plan)

i was very scared to subscribe to beamtelecom as i had very bad experience when it was beamcables in the year 2003 and i movied to BSNL , it was the good reviews on the forum which made be to go for beamtelcom ......but i guess its still crapy and im doomed

the problem with them i assume is coz their cables come all the way dangling across electric poles and when heavy rains, wind or during the time of ganesh festival ...those cables are highly prone to getting cut

unlike bsnl, airtel ..their cables get are underground

now that i've already made a mistake in subscribing their connection ..and i actually thought of canceling my BSNL broadband account ..but now after reading these reviews i will keep my existing bsnl connection and see how beamtelcom performs ...phew !!

I would suggest you cancel your cheque :inodding: and definitely dont' cancel your BSNL connection at least for now..

yeah i think i'll do that,... ...but i cant understand how they are satisfied in laying fiber optics cables all the way across electric poles ...coz its highly prone to getting cut and fiber optics is expensive .

yesss. true sometimes internet out happening. But when it is coming it is fast. sometimes they leave the fone, after they are saying they gone lunch. Mad.

yeah i think i'll do that,... ...but i cant understand how they are satisfied in laying fiber optics cables all the way across electric poles ...coz its highly prone to getting cut and fiber optics is expensive .

Fiber optics is cheap compared to other technology.

The First thing you should do when Internet is not working.

1. Check whether the Light is Blinking(LAN) at the back of the CPU where the wire has been attached, If its BLINKING and still net is not working it means that There is NO problem from your end and its a problem from beam's end (Either Fiber cut or Server problem)

2. If the LIGHT is NOT BLINKING It means that there is a fiber cut. Call the Local technician of your area and you can report/Enquire from him. Call Customer care and place an official complaint so that your problem can be addressed..

Speed/Billing issues: mail to [email protected]

Never had any speed issues. Thank god for that! :) But your suggestions have been noted down, in case anything happens in future. I hope it doesn't. :)

Back