• Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 8,375
Status
Not open for further replies.

TATADOCOMO

Regular
ISP
Tata Docomo
The Indian summer has arrived and the scorching heat has taken over our lives. To provide some relief to our customers from the heat, we have introduced our all new Online Recharge facility. So no need to fear the heat stroke or prickly heat...now you can recharge from the comfort of your house! - Online Recharge

have you officially arrived in Gurgaon? i would have to switch from aircel to vodafone/reliance/tata because of 3G reasons.

What rubbish is this... service not available for Maharashtra and rest of Maharashtra. Seriously docomo sucks!

"...service not available for Maharashtra and rest of Maharashtra..." :huh:

What you meant was...?

@TATADOCOMOYour online recharge facility does not seem to support all available recharges. For example, there is no option to recharge with GPRS packs 48 and 95. Only 15 and 33 is in the available options. Why is it so?

Thanks for the feedback. We are rectifying the erros of online recharge facility.

^^^ Does recharging with 48 through sites like rechargeitnow activate GPRS pack?

Got double charged when I was recharging because the session kept coming up as failed via netbanking. FYI, if the transactions seem to fail or report a page error post login, don't assume it's not gone through.

Hi weedmonk,

Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem asap...

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Hi srk006,
Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem asap...

Hi srk006,

^^^ oh great!! Did I mention any problem specific just to me? :impissed:
I just asked a general question on whether recharging through third-party sites activate GPRS pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back