Beginning of the end of humanity today?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 8,758
i was speaking from my own experience from my marriage. :)

and no. i am not gay.

But, too much obsession for sex will definitely kick the beginning of the end of that person

yes i understand that, but other members got the impression its same for all married couples.

----------

But, too much obsession for sex will definitely kick the beginning of the end of that person

now we are back to topic :D

and it has not passed right? climate change is happening as we speak. we are all destined for doom.

In my honest opinion, this prediction is false.

if u were not there samm, everybody would definitely have thought that its true.:thumbup:

Actually yesterday i was reading in Digit's May 2011 issue about Solar turbulence affecting our satellite communications.In that another thing was mentioned that earth is due for a pole shifting......i mean the swapping of Magnetic North & South poles. When that happens, earth will be more exposed to turbulence........life will become really tough. that will last for around 3-4k years.So by whatever means - Religious, or Science.....we are in for some challenges in future.

Hehe no 1 believed in that person's predictions! Not even religious gurus of any religion!!

It seems to be favorite pastime for everyone to declare a particular day as doomsday!!
u nailed it jaymin, u see samm didn't believe it on the first place.and u knw he is a guru.:p

the next big solar storm is due in dec 2012/13 if it is as big as the one in 1859 we are up shitsville but not the end of the day kinds but it will knock out every electronic means of communications, power grids, satellites , the works, imagine no net for years , that is estimated time to get everything back on line, IF it is that big and that is big IF. this just a solar cycle we go through every 11 years or so , solar storms are common we had one some days back but the sun is reaching it's peak waking up time in 2012/13 so yeah it is kinda worrying , the impact will be huge cause now we are dependent on electricity for everything.

Back