Best Airtel Mobile postpaid plan ?

ISP
2mbps UL "Magic Connection"
Best airtel postpaid plan ?Hi,I use Airtel prepaid for past 3-4 years, i always recharge with Rs. 3350 with 1 year validity.also don't use any top-ups for tariff reduction.and the tariff is also high on this pre-paid i.e.A-A :1A-O :2STD :2.32 (i guess)sms L:1sms N:2 or 3 (i guess)sms IN:5i was thinking if i could reduce the monthly expenditure, and also have reduced tariff. by any way ? i.e. by converting to post-paid and the best plan in it (heard of some corporate plan in some thread) or remaining with pre-paid and then too reducing expenditure some how !I wish number portability could come to india !any suggestions !

you're being ripped off buddy!! hahaha!

dude theres a plan where u have to pay 1000 as yearly rental , A-A is 50p and the rest is 1 rupee

what about the corporate plan (199), or the pre-paid lifetime @495 or the 1000 rs rental plan stated above,which would be better !

I think 1000rs rental plan is the best.In the lifetime card outgoing calls are charged 1.99 rs per min.

as your requirement, i hope you mainly call local calls. for this the best plan for you is Airtel night plan. for this you have to pay a monthly rental of rs 399. you will discount of rs 399 on local call. you will charged 0.60 for all local mobile calls. 1.20 for local land line & 2.40 for all STD. 0.30 local SMS. Charges will be dropped by 50% from 11pm to 7am & 24 hours on sunday & national holidays.& local SMS will be 0.10(excluding CDMA) at that time. if you need a economical bill plan for mainly local calling this is best for you. you can get extra information by calling customer care 121 or visit your nearest airtel distributor.

I would like to tell u abt a plan. I use it. But, I don't know the name. I'll tell u the tarrifsMonthly Rental : Rs. 199A-A : 10p/minA-O : Rs1/minA-S : Rs2 or 2.4/minand you get 1000 sms free.

To know various Airtel Plans according to your calling & messaging service, you can know it very well using the yourbillbuddy service. I just registered my mobile number with them and got to know which plans suits my calling pattern the best. They even analyzed my Airtel bill completely and based on my calling pattern recommended me the best & cheapest plan available with the service.You can check out the service at website yourbillbuddy.

Back