Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,443
Free AVIRA AntiVir is working fine for me. I advise all you guys to try it!:)
Had tried using it, but it wont allow me to schedule using windows scheduler. Always gave me a prompt that the scheduled task is trying to gain system access.

well, if u need paid stuff then go for Kaspersky or NOD32 version 2.7,Nod32 version 3 is not as great as version 2.7, stay away from Norton and Macafee

and for free version stick wid antivir although it was this annoying problems with false detection.

NOD32 V3 has better detection rate for spyware than V2.7.... so actually V3 is a better deal...works best if you buy it:)

NOD32 V3 has better detection rate for spyware than V2.7.... so actually V3 is a better deal...works best if you buy it:)
That buying part is really important for NOD32. Major people use pirated versions of NOD32 and these pirated version update the virus signatures from the trial servers, not the retail servers. Hence the detection rate is poor in pirated versions of NOD32. U can even find it for yourself. After installing the pirated version, when u try to update, the programs downloads the trial detection engine and replaces the core NOD32 files with this trial engine.

That buying part is really important for NOD32. Major people use pirated versions of NOD32 and these pirated version update the virus signatures from the trial servers, not the retail servers. Hence the detection rate is poor in pirated versions of NOD32. U can even find it for yourself. After installing the pirated version, when u try to update, the programs downloads the trial detection engine and replaces the core NOD32 files with this trial engine.

Yep correct, comes to show that security doesn't come cheap::redface:

F-Secure Anti-Virus for S60 Third Edition - Reviews and free F-Secure Anti-Virus for S60 Third Edition downloads at Download.com

I was using F-Secure, but that was a 60-day trial. Any free mobile antivirus?

OFFTOPIC: please mac bhai remove that image from your siggy. :rofl:

OFFTOPIC: please mac bhai remove that image from your siggy. :rofl:
Hey u can disable signature views in your profile, i have done the same.

^^ Cool!! :thumbsup: But isn't better to remove such images from sigg. in such forums. :whistle:

Oh ho these images have medicinal value for eyes!!!:p

i currently have a virus in my flash drive (a file by the name of MicrosoftPowerpoint.exe which i know for sure is a virus) & Eset Smart Security 3.0 as well as Nod32 2.7 (both updated versions) have failed to detect automatically as well as on manual scan!! suggest something guys what should i do?

Back