Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,450
my vote goes to avg and kaspersky.....:thumb:

Presently i recommend Avast 4.8 home edition(free), which detected and fixed some serious malicious programs on my PC which NOD32 failed to catch. Avira, Kaspersky, Prevxcsi all require you to pay for their premium versions, and their free trial versions compared to Avast fail short of expectations & performance.

Kaspersky !! Its the best . Til a few days back i was thinking that Nod 32 is the best. But Kaspersky detected the virus that let free by Nod. So now my nod is for Kaspersky . :D

Kaspersky !! Its the best . Til a few days back i was thinking that Nod 32 is the best. But Kaspersky detected the virus that let free by Nod. So now my nod is for Kaspersky . :D

which version were u using of nod32 and what was the infected file (which was the virus)??

I was a big fan of Nod32.. but it deleted some of windows system files (original XP)..It took me an hour to repair my windows..After that day.. am a big fan of Kaspersky..

NOD 32 is not living to my expectation these days.. I need to switch back to kaspersky.:cool2:

How is McAfee guys..? I havent heard much abouout that..want to try it once..

Back