Best Mobile Service Provider in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 60,298
tata indicom is the best, good coverage + best voice clarity + nice tariffs

Well I am big fan of BSNL. I like its Internet services too much. And the another thing is that it has also many its planes that is capable to all of the users. Ya, I accept that sometimes it causes tower problem. But as I think that in future it will never happen. At some of the stages it gives free services from landlines to mobile.

In himachal pradesh bsnl and airtel have the best coverage but in terms of cost bsnl is the best ( its 3g service is also too good)

vodafone is range wise good .. although they are bit costly .... airtel .. previously it was good .. but now a days lot of signal problem .. Tata Docomo .. good plan .. but they need to improve there network ...

In Karnataka Aircel is gaining the momentum. They have the best of plans in terms of Voice(1/2 paise per second) and also there GPRS pack of unlimited browsing is excellent for me without Fair usage policy. Youtube on my E63 plays without buffering. What more you want????

How about Docomo? No mention about it, though this is the old thread. Is it really very bad, good or normal. I am looking to go for Docomo as they would be launching 3G soon, and so far I am impressed with their prepaid plans for voice & data as well.

I have a Virgin connection, which runs on the Docomo network, and so far I have not faced any network related issues, touch wood.

vodafone is costly .. they charge roaming in paired circle* ... Airtel is not in charging roaming rates in paired circles* ....vodafone charges roaming for mumbai customers who commutes in maharashta circle and vice versa)*paired circles (mumbai - maharashtra n goa, kolkata - WB, UP east - UP west, Chennai - TN)

Back