• Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,463

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
OK, The world is going hola ho over firefox. But what about India. This forum hardly has 30 members, with just around 10 active members. Maybe this poll can in the long term present a more logical view...Let's start polling! :)

Opera all the way. No matter what/where.A poll needs you to give reasons? ;)

I think it shouldve been shell of internet explorer, like maxthon etc, instead of skin. anyways there's super drag and drop in firefox thats my fav feature!(im not votiing yet though)

i love firefox.. it beats opera hands down and the only gripe I have is the download manager.. it opens up even if i just save an image.. anyways firefox is the way to go

:lol: firefox beats opera? joke of the day... :lol:

really?? what's so funny about that :unsure: anyways each to his own .. i like firefox better.. have used opera and found that it is slightly non conformist.. other than that it is a good browser .. for me anything that is a nonmicrosoft product is good.. i liked microsoft ok till windows 98 and after that.. well their attitude just got messed up.. if i can get my internet and my tv tuner working in linux.. then it will be "astalavista windoze" :lol: besides i get to keep my firefox in linux..

well when you say firefox beats opera hands down, i find that funny. not the fact that you like firefox. there is a difference between what i meant and what you made out of it.

just kidding sush..didn't make ANYTHING out of it.. anyways continuing about MS products, the problem with people switching from ms products to others, which may be better than MS,is that Microsoft has it's users kind of addicted.. we have been brought up on newer versions of internet explorer and most people tend to find a new environment somewhat confusing.. i recently installed both Opera and Firefox for a slightly aged friend of mine and after one day, he told me to give him back his IE as he couldn't manage to do anything on the other two..

it just need openness of the mind. :) 2 of my friends are hooked onto opera inspite of the fact that they also loved firefox. others are just too dumb.

Back