BEWARE ACT is adding false GBs to FUP (download limit) usage

How many people faced the problem of exaggerated data usage with Act?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i ve also faced the same issue. the speed as per their advt. is 40mbps but getting only 20mbps and also stealing my usage by adding false usage . This has not happened in the first year but after that only. hope approaching TRAI or a consumer forum is the only way to teach them a lesson.

Why did you post the same thing thrice?

Anyway, without you tracking usage your reports are useless. Start tracking it now.

same here.. i hardly use my home act connection as i am in d office all the weekdays and 75gb of data getting over in 15 days... i have reset my wifi , router everything.. but seems d problem is from d act servers.. total frauds. All i keepp getting rest of the month are sms from them to reset my data for an extra fee.

Hi Everyone

I am planning to start a Facebook page, twitter account and a online petition on the ways of ACT and the fabrication of Data usage which they have been putting all off us through. I was wondering will all of you join the pages to support this?

I am a ACT user, for the first few months the usage report was correct 10 to 15 GB/ month. But after a few months the usage is showing irrelavantly as 1 GB / day average, I am using jio and all my data usage is through that. I hardly use the laptop.
For checking I just did not use any of the devices, for the past 2 days, but even then it is showing that the data is consumed. When ever I raise a complaint, they tell that their reports cannot be faked and simply close the complaint. My modem Mac address is different from the usage report Mac address. When I ask, their response is they do not know and a technical person would call asking me check again for next month. Act network, are you cheating the customers or you have a fault in your system?

Back