• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,753

jishnu1980

Regular
ISP
bsnl
MEASAT 1,3 (91.5E) Last Chart Update: 2008-01-17, 22:11

from the list i dont think reliance can compete sun dth in south check their south channel list only a few from 4 southern states (for kerala (malayalam) out of 14 they added only 8 ) at the same time sun dth included all the 14 channels in their channel list .samething for other southern states only zee telugu,zee kannada and star vijay are the exception

so without full package i dont think reliance get a goodmarket in south india

i hope they add all the south channels at the time of their launch

Southern bouquet of channels till now:1. Star Vijay2. India Vision News3. All DD channels for southern states4. Tv 9 [not sure about this]5. Manorma News6. Kairali ch7. Tamilian TV8. Jaya TV9. Asianet Plus10. Amrita TV11. Asianet News12. Tv 9 Kannada13. Asianet Global14. SS Music Plus they would probably add Sun TV's 15 channels in a few days. How much more do you want ??

MEASAT 1,3 (91.5E) Last Chart Update: 2008-01-17, 22:11

from the list i dont think reliance can compete sun dth in south check their south channel list only a few from 4 southern states (for kerala (malayalam) out of 14 they added only 8 ) at the same time sun dth included all the 14 channels in their channel list .samething for other southern states only zee telugu,zee kannada and star vijay are the exception

so without full package i dont think reliance get a goodmarket in south india

i hope they add all the south channels at the time of their launch

Dear friend,

Wait and see.They are just testing the channels.They will surely add all the channels.:thumbsup:

How much more do you want ??
All we need:
TV9 Kannada
ETV-Kannada
AsiaNet-Suvarna
Kasturi
Zee-Kannada
Udaya
U2
Udaya-Movies
Udaya-News

No one can beat SUN DTH in south india:yahoo:...I wonder why they added TAMILAN TV in their boquet..It is No.1 worst channel in TAMIL..No body watches it..They wasted the space for allocating this channel:wall:

Yes. I agree with the above comment.

dear friend around 50 + channels in 4 south states they included only 14 out of that i know its on testing mode hope they will add all the south channels if they add all my language channel surely i purchase reliance dthas a keralite i want these 14 channelsasianetasianet plusasianet newssuryakirankairalikairali wekairali peopleamritajeevandd malayalamindiavisionmanorama newsjai hind

^^Dude then you start your own DTH service.Be practical dude.They dont have unlimited space/transponders to include each and every regional channel.

dear friend around 50 + channels in 4 south states they included only 14 out of that i know its on testing mode hope they will add all the south channels if they add all my language channel surely i purchase reliance dth

as a keralite i want these 14 channels

asianet
asianet plus
asianet news
surya
kiran
kairali
kairali we
kairali people
amrita
jeevan
dd malayalam
indiavision
manorama news
jai hind
if you want the above channels you can go to dishtv

which has all the above channels excluding KAIRALI WE,KAIRALI PEOPLE AND SOON INDIAVISION....................

reliance have 8 transponders in measat using mpeg4 format so they can add minimum 25 channles in 1 transponder with good video and audio quality so 25*8= 200 + they can use dd dth if they want to get good market in south they must carry all channels because already sun dth carrying all the south channels so with out full south pack they cant compete with sun dth (dont forget the report of untapped dth market in south soruce:dishtv ceo thats more than north)every one knows that anil ambani is a good business man so we hope he dont disappoint south

Back