Big TV Commercial

• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,850
wow cool addthanks dude for the linkreps added

The ad is ok.But in the ad if they show abt the channel lists and packages.It will be verygood.Not very much impressed with the ad.DishTv,Tata Sky and SunDirect ads for very good than bigtv ads:)

LOL - I caught it IT IS NOT A BIG TV AD. Someone is playing around. Its a modified advert. Look at the last frames when they show a BIG TV dish, stb and a remote picture. ITS AN OLDER REMOTE (existing one which they are giving with the offers) - NOT THE SAME AS SHOWN ON A WEBSITE. THIS IS NOT A BIG TV ADVERT. and even if it is, i guess - it might have been older (cancelled) advertisement. (it might have been shoot when they might wanting to launch few months ago but postponed their launch due to problems and so as they might have cancelled this advert). Whatever but it seems - its not an advertisement they are going to broadcast at the time of actual launch. ------------- I am editing following part after watching that advert at full volume Well... doesnt matter - whether its a BIG TV ad or not - i am impressed. I wish it is. Its a BIG AD. It will create a BIG (GIANT) impact when it will be broadcasted on televisions. OUTSTANDING WORK. The only thing i am thinking - if its really a BIG TV ad then now i am expecting 200% result (not like the one i am experiencing at the moment) IT HAS TO BE SUCH A BIG PERFORMANCE TOO.

man i guess this is definitely the official advt.of big tv... coz such a brialliant idea n sound effect man....they may or may not use this as a commercial launch advt. but if they continue to use these kinda advts then defntli man its gonna rock...:yahoo:

yes this is Big TV Ad .. Just saw it on AXN .. probably u will see it on other channels too..Guys dont u think i deserve more reps for posting this first ... way before it was shown on TV:P

there are two type of adds being shown on various channelsi saw commecrial no. one on zee tv and commercial no. two on zee newsboth were different

Back