BIG TV Customer Service is the worst service I have ever seen in my life

• Thread starter Thread starter user10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,818

user10

ISP
BSNL UL Home 750 plus
Recently, I had Big TV connection in Hyderabad. Whenever I call customer service 1 800 200 9001 they say only one word 48 hrs. Every representative says it takes 48 hrs..they lie!!! They know very well it cannot be done in 48 hrs Atlast I had connection and it took almost 1 week to 10 days. Now I had another problem..my setbox is not working. It automatically restarts itself. I cannot see any channels..today its friday..I called customer service (2 days back) they said definitely 48 hrs !! Again I have to wait till 1 week I guess so. Eventhough Reliance may offer good package..more channels internet stb ..but if you had any problem you will definitely see hell. In case, if I want to disconnect my service whom should I contact ? Mine is South Pack Rs 2290/- (includes sport channels) Thanks.

I regret why recomended BIG to my aunt, its been 20 days, no one has come for instalation, there is no proper response from BIG CC. Worst CC ever. They are careless, and dont know anything. Dealer I bought from says he stopped selling BIG connections.

Reliance is given contract to others for installation and maintenance. This is what they have done here in gurgaon. I am not aware about the other states.

even i have experienc this problem, i wanted to get anothr connection but big tv customer care is really bad. even i have got no response from them. its been 9 days now that i had applied. i think i shd either stick to my dish or opt for Tata Sky.

guess they have got more connections, than they can handle hence the delay and increase in installation times :frown:

I may be the reason...but I think more connections means more money means they should increase support or engineers. One of the representative said they have less engineers.

even their website bandwidth, customer care support everything had gone for a toss becas of poor planning.... media spends, budget, & resource to manage them was jus not in place.

More connection that expected? Then it clearly shows how well those Management guys sitting and Planned. It purely the case of mis-planning. If they cannot complete the existing connection, why is it they keep selling so much? Imagine minimum 2K per box and thousands of waiting list everyday. Its huge money for them.

well, guess they are good at mass manufacturing and procurement, but poor at implementation and support, as still many other users have posted in the forum that they are waiting for installations to happen, for few it is happening on time, for other's its a long wait, it may be area dependent too :frown:

Back