The best cartoons you have ever seen in your life.

• Thread starter Thread starter Tintan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3,334
^So, post hundred. :)
dude even it's easy for you to post three of your best cartoon name rather then my hundred best cartoon name posted on this thread.

Generally, in threads like these, people do end up posting more stuff than the op would've liked. I, for my part, wouldn't be able to narrow down the list to 3. Sorry.

Generally, in threads like these, people do end up posting more stuff than the op would've liked.

I, for my part, wouldn't be able to narrow down the list to 3. Sorry.
Ok guys don't be so mean on this thread. It's your own thread so please post as much as cartoon name you like in your lifetime. I have edited my thread. Enjoy guys.

Anime is not cartoon.
Anime is mature unlike a cartoon.
Thanks for the most important info on Anime and cartoon. Now just tell me the best and mature Anime of yours.

Thanks for the most important info on Anime and cartoon. Now just tell me the best and mature Anime of yours.

Full Metal Alchemist, Deathnote.

Nice attempt at sarcasm :).

Well, Anime =/= Cartoons.My fav cartoons are : Tom and Jerry, Ed, Edd and Eddy, powerpuff girls, flintstones, Jetsons, Speed Racer, Centurions, Swat Kats, Dexter's Lab.Anime : DBZ, DBGT, Beyblade, and Ninja Robots of which i remember nothing except that I used to love it and they took it off

Man ! I wasn't being mean, just giving you a heads up ;) My apologies, if you did feel offended. :)
No bro you are the member of this tech for a long time. I can't be mean to you and don't say the apologies. I never feel offended from your post.:)

Well, Anime =/= Cartoons.

My fav cartoons are : Tom and Jerry, Ed, Edd and Eddy, powerpuff girls, flintstones, Jetsons, Speed Racer, Centurions, Swat Kats, Dexter's Lab.

Anime : DBZ, DBGT, Beyblade.

Nice one bro.

Back