• Views Views 6,936

kannadiga

ISP
Data one (BSNL)
Hi friends

Good offer from Reliance BIG TV for south indian

there is two offer called Smart South 1990 offer and Smart South 2190 offer

in Smart South 1990 offer you will get 147* channels and one Regional Pack

in Smart South 2190 offer you will get 147* channels and one Regional Pack and South popular pack (Star cricket ,Star sports and ESPN)

http://imageshack.us

* Channels count inclusive of 10 audi channels ,32 cinema channels (20 free for 3 months and 9 on Pay-Per-View basis) and 1 typical Regional Pack

Reliance going to beet d i s h tv and Sun Direct

i think its a best offer,what u think guys

Regards
KANNADIGA

guru.....i asked them today...bookings open at rajajinagar branch..lady said..installation will b done within 24 hrs..aadre naaLe bookingu..

guys.. this looks good.. :)no installation Charges !! good news !!

Hey when u paid the Amount did the Web world give u the GSK & STB box..

Incase pls nanagu heelii.. Im planning to buy it.

guru.....i asked them today...bookings open at rajajinagar branch..lady said..installation will b done within 24 hrs..aadre naaLe bookingu..

Dear friends,when it is coming to other places of karnataka, viz Shimoga?I am eagerly waiting.No reply from reliance about that.yaarannu contact madabeku?dhanyavada

Not so good... Many needed channels are missing. They are all available in non-south states , but do not seem available as an add-on to south. E.g. Zee TV, Neo Cricket, Zee movie channels,

Dear friends,
when it is coming to other places of karnataka, viz Shimoga?I am eagerly waiting.No reply from reliance about that.
yaarannu contact madabeku?
dhanyavada

Mangalore nalli vichaarisi....how far is it...hardly 150 if i am right...get the dish from there...and get it installed from any local dth guy.

Hi friends

Reliance going to beet d i s h tv and Sun Direct

i think its a best offer,what u think guys

Regards
KANNADIGA

Why you not write TATA(Sky ???

Hi guys I am new to Here ...I would like to purchase tthe big tv ... so i want to know which all channels are available in this big tv ... i saw above ... the chanels .. but its not clear ... so please tell me where can i find it ... in south kerala .. iam living ...

Back