Bill not coming properly, urgent advice and help needed

No, that is your entire bill. There are no seperate bills for rent and data usage.

Go to consumer forum for what? You use, you pay. Pray BSNL never pursues you because they have a very sarkari way of working, once they get on your tail you have no option but to bend over....

XXXXXXXXXX

I suspect that if this story is true and you are not getting the large bill, the reason might be that the billing system is not geared to calculate the usage properly. This can be fixed any moment. Stop using beyond your means.

Thanks for your information, and suggestion. :)
One more advice needed ... should I disconnect the present connection and then reapply after say a period of six months ? Would that reset my sin (erase my usage) ?? Then on I will be careful.

BTW, you are a rather weird person aren't you? You intentionally used the "let the bill go to hell" approach knowing that bill will have to be paid by parents?

Seek medical help. This is not a sign of healthy mind.

This generation of people are amazing *****.

Ha ha :happy: ... You think me as "spoiled brat" !!! ... I thaught I will use the net in that manner as I didnot get the bill upto considerable amount. I never backchecked the usage online. I used to follow the bill. If I knew my actual usage earlier, I would not have spent my parent's hard earned money in that manner. I have stopped using BSNL beyond the limit.

BTW, I am not 'this generation' guy, I am little older than this generation :)

I dont think you need to disconnect. Just use normally from now. I dont think BSNL people would check old records, as they barely have time for new one's like in your case.And Finally... How much did you actually download these past months!?

I dont think you need to disconnect. Just use normally from now. I dont think BSNL people would check old records, as they barely have time for new one's like in your case.

And Finally... How much did you actually download these past months!?

Thanks ... I agree. I will be a good boy from now on. I had downloaded about 50 gb / month.

One BSNL raises a bill and you pay it in full on time BSNL cannot claim the extra usage.So don't worry about your past usage but be careful from now onwards.

@softhuntdevil
as I have checked online porta. http://10.240.43.216/ ..

You have not posted
even a single screen shot
from usage portal for "claimed " 50 GB
download every month
Post recent usage say till Jan 14th.
Or
the summary details for December 2008.
Hard to believe.

One more advice needed ... should I disconnect the present connection and then reapply after say a period of six months ? Would that reset my sin (erase my usage) ?? Then on I will be careful.

Hard to belive that you got away this long. It is better to be careful from now on. One thing to note: If you really want to get away with your sin(about usage) then be bold and write a letter to BSNL GM telling him the facts and get ready to face BSNL's actions :p

God damn it....softhunterdevil Seriously you got a real close pass...If you pass out this problem...You are a reall lucky...dude...But god forbid..If you are caught up.....Seriously you will be really screwed bad....Anyways it seems you are getting through so best of luck...See ya Later..Regards....

God damn it....softhunterdevil Seriously you got a real close pass...

If you pass out this problem...You are a reall lucky...dude...
But god forbid..If you are caught up.....Seriously you will be really screwed bad....

Anyways it seems you are getting through so best of luck...

See ya Later..Regards....

I want to add onto this thread which I STARTED LONG BACK ....

Never repeat my mistake ... otherwise you may get a hefty bill at any point of time ...
Just like I gotta pay 30,000 bucks for 1 month usage. Luckily other months bill didnot come. And they cut off the internet connection.

Back