Billing confusion after changing the plan to monthly basis

• Thread starter Thread starter Bruce_Wayne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 10,199
ISP
Airtel ftth
I told cc to change my advance rental plan of 799+gst x 3 months which is going to end on July 1 to monthly based plan. But they deactivated my arp plan today itself and sent me an outstanding amount of Rs123. I don't understand what's happening anyone has any past experience in this ? I told them to change from next billing cycle when the 3 months plan gets over.

Thanks for your replies

Screenshot-20200623-184339.png

If you look closely, it says -123.90 so that means it is credit in your account. So when this billing cycle for monthly plan ends, it will be adjusted. At least that is how it worked for me.

are you able to download detailed bill pdf? if not, wait till you can. Airtel billing process takes a day or two to finalise the bill and till then, it shows erratic values. your earlier screenshot reflected 0 bill for 02-May to 01-June.
However, if your plan started from 02-Mar, as per first screenshot, logically 799x3 ARP has already ended on 1st June and was not valid till 01-July.

@pachabhut my arp plan validity is from April 2 to July 1 that's the actual validity. They are putting erratic dates in my Airtel app. All this confusion occurred after I told them to give monthly bill to claim internet bill in my office. They tweaked my profile to give bill on monthly basis even in ARP plan. Now their system is super erratic after I told them to change my plan to monthly based.

They are not even replying in twitter only when I threaten them with connection disconnection they are replying.

And I am able see detailed bill

Last edited:
Based on your detailed bill,
Your ARP start date is considered as 27th March and not 2nd April. They have terminated ARP on 22nd June and given credit for the balance days. The amount given is Rs.105 plus tax, though for 4 days (23rd to 26th June) it should have been Rs.106.53. So they have given less credit of Rs. 1.53 plus tax.
The new monthly plan has started effective from 23rd June and for 10 days, they have proportionately charged Rs.266.33 plus tax.
So net amount after adjustment including tax would be about 191, which roughly is equal to the rental plus tax of the 6 days from 27th March to 1st April.

Last edited:

Back