Boardwalk Empire

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 1,084
Yeah, mr white with his 2 "daughters". either white or the good "dr" will die this season.
w/o nucky they can't run the show, so nucky will overcome every obstacle like he did last season till it's end

i thought this was the last season? :o

Ashish said:
And it has been renewed for the fifth season.
earlier i too thought this is the last season when admin had written about it. but it was never in any danger as the writers have already planned for 2-3 seasons more
:|

hehe ok. but edgar is supposed to become the first boss of FBI so i am guessing... he would survive.

Cool. The guy turned out to be an investigator! :D
Who was the dude who dies saving Chalky? I remember seeing him in some other show or movie. It is so hard to find cast members in individual episodes...
o_O Season Finale next week!

Last edited:
Don't know who saves him.
Man, BE is still in late 1920's while the real life nucky dies in 1968.
at this rate it will be more 4-5 seasons to reach 1960's, they are going very slow

Completed the 4th season. At times i'm at awe of the sets, the costumes cos it is just so perfect! A couple of disappointments in this season. First half, it was Eddie and in the season finale, it was Harrow. I liked his character and his acting was also good. They are just milking the cow as much as they can and I quite enjoy this show. :D

Back