Both MyJio app and Jio website not showing the list of devices connected to the JioFiber router.

ISP
JioFiber
Since yesterday, both MyJio app and Jio's website don't show the list of devices connected to the JioFiber router even though several devices are connected to it already.

I have already rebooted the router. But it still doesn't fix the issue.

Is there anyone else experiencing it?

20210928-132137.jpg

I have experienced this a lot of times. It randomly starts working again. Not found any solution for that (except resetting the router).

For me, twice it started working again without resetting the router. Third time I think it did not work for a long time. I had to reset the router for some other issue and after that this also started working.

No I don't remember. It was a long time back.

@ap99 I will try resetting the router then. Since getting the connection (Around 2 weeks ago), this would be the first time I would be resetting it, could you please answer these questions?
  1. Do I have to set up the router after resetting it? Or it is set up automatically?
  2. Is the SSID/password reset to default after resetting? Or Jio sets them automatically as before after the reset?
  3. How long does it take for the reset to complete?

1. You will have to set up the ssid and password. No other setup is required as such.
2. Yes. It is reset to default (credentials given below the router). You will need to set that again.
3. Around 2-3 minutes.

@ap99 Thanks a lot answering my questions!

I have one more question:
Does Jio send you SMS when a new device previously never connected is connected to the router? Asking because I saw that in another thread, but I've never received such SMS since getting the connection.

Back