Broadband Comparison in India

• Thread starter Thread starter RichP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 16,853
@aboveNice comparison..AIRTEL is one of of the best service providers in India..But here in Delhi they are a tad on the expensive side compared to MTNL but their service is better than MTNL.I have been a user of MTNL from last 2 yrs or so..it's a good ISP but yeah it has it's share of problems too..Their DNS servers are quite unreliable.Website takes a lot of time to load..But overall MTNL is good considering their tarrif..am on 599 Unlimited combo..max download speed is 28KBps.

Airtel's customer care seemed to be Airtel's folks, techy and knowledgeable.

Yes, that is true. :)

All other players have outsourced their call centers. And all those call centers are filled with people who have zero knowledge. :@

Customer care is supposed to be one of the major part of an ISP and these ISP's take that part so lightly..:@

Very nice comparison. Even I am from Pune and ditched Tata broadband (VSNL) for their pathetic service. I have now been on BSNL Dataone for awhile. I heard that Tata has improved their service. But I dont think their plans are competitive any more. I am waiting for Airtel to show up in my area and would definitely think of switching over. Probably, ditch my DishTV and move to Airtel Digital as well.

I am waiting for Airtel to show up in my area and would definitely think of switching over. Probably, ditch my DishTV and move to Airtel Digital as well.

Whoa! Even I have exactly the same plans!

I mean, I am waiting for more than 6 months for Airtel broadband to launch in my area and I am also thinking of migrating to Airtel Digital TV. :D

Back