BroadBand Speed Problem???

• Thread starter Thread starter Anoop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,282

Anoop

ISP
Broadband 500 plan (With Night Unlimited)
According to BSNL Broadband plan 500 (with night unlimited) i should have given a speed of upto 2 Mbpsbut i am having my internet speed of 235 Kbps (Not download speed).ISP in my city (Dewas, MP) is unable to resolve this problem. They left the problem as if they are not responsible for this problem. They sometime say that you might be using too much phones with the same connection, but i have only one phone. Sometimes, your house is too far from telephone exchange, but my neighbours were getting the same speed.My neighbours are having a internet speed around 1.95 Mbps. They can download 5 times faster than me.:isleep:Either give me some solution or give me some contact no from which i can do complaint.Any help would be appreciated.

1. Try TCP/IP optimizer from speedguide.net
2. Go to speedtest.net, conduct a speed test and post the forum link. Please note that it will consume 15 MB of data.
3. Post the screen shot of your modem menu page.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

You can complaint to Nodal officer or Appellate authority. Address and phone no on the backside of your bill.

I have used TCP/IP Optimizer once but i know nothing about its settings.
Moreover, my internet connection speed lies in region below broadband speedin list of "type of internet connection am i am having"

By modem menu page, do you mean modem configuration page.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2mmzfnk.jpg

they might have put u in wrong plan, register and check your plan details in bsnl portal

Back