3)Sweden's average advertised speed is 21Mbps

4)South Africa has advertised speed of 1Mbps

5)Israel's advertised figure is 2Mbps

6)US has an average speed of 8Mbps

7)Mexico's advertised speed is 2Mbps:ashamed:

8)Japan has an average speed of 93Mbps:O

9)South Korea's figure is 43Mbps:whistle:

10)New Zealand Average advertised speed of 13.5Mbps

11)Poland's average speed of 4Mbps....( one of Europe's poorest nations:P)

12)China's broadband speed at 1Mbps

13) UK averages about 10Mbps
*Source: BBC

[Dont waste time looking for India in the graphs list.]

IF only the hyper egoistic Karunanidhi had not ousted Mr D. Maran as the minister of telecoms, we should definitely have had some new plans/ improvements in existing plans this New Year, cause he had dubbed the year 2007 as the year of the broadband in India. But now the dude at the helms Mr. Raja is so caught up in the war between the GSM operators and Reliance, I think he has actually forgotten about the existence of the broadband in India.

Its time we give him a wake up call.

if u talk about average speed per customer, i think it could be between 512 kbps & 1 mbps (thanks to the low volume 2 mbps & new 8 mbps connection)

but if we take the weighted average, i think it would be between 256 kbps & 512 kbps

also, Andimuthu Raja (thats what the A stands for) is more interested in rural telecom :(

also, Andimuthu Raja (thats what the A stands for) is more interested in rural telecom :(
Not at all... He is only interested in finding ways to kick Sun's ventures and bringing up the Kalaingar group. By the end of his regime, Kalaingar will become another multi billion business group and he can survive on that for rest of his life.

My brother lives in canada he has got 12MBPS for just 30 dollar unlimited not like ours 1GB,2.5GB etc limitation:wall::whistle::thumbsup:

Back