BroadBand Speeds of Other Countries

• Thread starter Thread starter kinglear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,726
Even in a few poor African countries, the speed is quiet better than in India.(comparing BSNL start-up plan)Sometimes, I get 1800kbps, but mostly it is around 10kbps!?!?

Is there a point to this thread?

Funny U still fail to see the point of the thread after going through the data published, i.e. if you have .

well, I am sure that at least some of the readers of this thread felt the need to do something concrete rather than just communicating between like minded people. and that is a good enough point, dont u think so?

Still others may have felt the need and may have indeed done something...like me..I have been sending email after email to any and all telecom official email I can get my hands on, now that would be another plus point of the thread, well it sure is for me. and if u still think that this thread has not made a point yet....I am forced to think that u are a happy fella who is immensely satisfied with the governments prehistoric class internet facility offered to about a country with a billion people. All the best!

"well, I am sure that at least some of the readers of this thread felt the need to do something concrete rather than just communicating between like minded people. and that is a good enough point, dont u think so?"

Which is my point exactly - is there something concrete you want to do with this thread, or is it just aimless ranting (or as you put it "communicating between like minded people") ???

"I am forced to think that u are a happy fella who is immensely satisfied with the governments prehistoric class internet facility offered to about a country with a billion people. All the best!"

Thanks for your best wishes, but neither am I a happy fella, nor am I satisfied with internet speeds. (Though 512kbps is sufficient for most of my purposes). Maybe my skepticism has got to do with the fact that I have been on this forum a long time, or that I understand that more and more of the newer members have some misguided sense that complaining / ranting on this forum somehow solves India's broadband problems. This is a forum not a feedback form for ISPs. What you post here doesn't get into Sunil Mittal's inbox.

So to get more specific, will this thread help get us better speeds?

Back