BSNL 3G Data Card 3.6/7.2???

• Thread starter Thread starter steffin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 15,093
thanks srk006can u give send your email id as PM so that I can contact you later incase... :-)

^ you can always contact me through IBF. I am on IBF practically 24*7 :D

price will be in 2.4-2.6k. there are many models Huawei e1752, e122 etc

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

before you buy confirm that speed is 7.2mbps and not 3.6mbps as most "3G cards" are of second type.

What is the difference between e1752 and e122?

I think they differ in terms of maximum upload speed. E122 has maximum speed of HSUPA 2Mbps and E1752 supports HSUPA with 5.76Mbps.well, this should not be a reason to select either one of these as upload speeds are not going to hit even 1Mbps with our service providers!

I too want data card , actually i will wait , because all other operator will give data card at dirt cheap rate , so guys if u can wait for few months than wait otherwise , Huwei data card is also good , go for it ,

you can buy a 3.6 hsdpa coz its not possible for indian operators to provide spped greater than that (even if present, think abt the cost. but some say that 7.6 hsdpa recieves a better signal). do not buy it frm bsnl as the brand of modem they give is not gud. you can buy a Huawei or zte from ebay but be cautiuos while you buy an item from ebay. i was cheated recently by a seller called 89wholesale (others beware too). and unlocking bsnl modem is a confusing task. modems sold outside are always unlocked so as to use it with any other sim cards.

Anything above 2Mbps should be great. Max i have got is 3.11 D/L and 1.63 U/L using BSNL 3G unlimited.Huawei E series data cards are good. Have heard some cribs about the Terracom 3.6 and 7.2 Mbps cards though.

Recharged my prepaid 3G sim card with 4200/- offer, valid for 6 months.I am really surprised by the speeds. Downloads have reached almost 18GB:hysterical:

Recharged my prepaid 3G sim card with 4200/- offer, valid for 6 months.

I am really surprised by the speeds. Downloads have reached almost 18GB:hysterical:

How did you recharge? You went to the BSNL Office?

Back