BSNL 3G @ Hyderabad SPEED ISSUES

• Thread starter Thread starter TRSRAJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,707

TRSRAJ

ISP
BSNL
Dear allI have been using BSNL 3G since 4 months without any problemBut from 10 jan I am experiencing speed issues.Downloading is ok but browsing speed dropped.I observed that the modem is connecting to HSPA presently while it was HSDPA earlierThe modem is mostly connecting to HSPA instead of HSDPAIs it the problem with HSPA?Please help me to sort it outTRSRAJ

TRSRAJ I too noticed slow speeds during evening and at night but I again checked today morning around 9:30 was again touching around 3 - 4 Mbps when I was downloading a HD Podcast In fact it touched a high spikes of around 5 Mbps for a few times, so I guess the network is getting saturated during evening in fact yesterday evening I was not able to connect and and night when I got connected was just getting around 25-30 KB with very high latency.Don't worry about HSPA or HSDPA its the same I am getting connected via HSPA right now, if you are getting HSP, HSPA or HSDPA you are connected to the high speed 3.5G network, WCDMA is the slower 3G network.

Its again around 8:45pm In Hyderabad just logged via BSNL 3G and the speeds suck bad they are not going above 35 KB averaging around 20KB I guess in the evening BSNL 3G is getting overloaded hence the low speeds, coz today in the morning around 9:45 pm I was getting 4 - 4.5 Mbps speed.Any one in hyderabad who is experiencing the same i.e BSNL 3G speeds go down the hill in the evenings and night.

Thank you for the reply ranjit

Its again around 8:45pm In Hyderabad just logged via BSNL 3G and the speeds suck bad they are not going above 35 KB averaging around 20KB I guess in the evening BSNL 3G is getting overloaded hence the low speeds, coz today in the morning around 9:45 pm I was getting 4 - 4.5 Mbps speed.

Any one in hyderabad who is experiencing the same i.e BSNL 3G speeds go down the hill in the evenings and night.

well same problem exists in warangal too , sites not opening quicly....Dear all
I have been using BSNL 3G since 4 months without any problem
But from 10 jan I am experiencing speed issues.
Downloading is ok but browsing speed dropped.
I observed that the modem is connecting to HSPA presently while it was HSDPA earlier
The modem is mostly connecting to HSPA instead of HSDPA
Is it the problem with HSPA?
Please help me to sort it out
TRSRAJ

Back