Railwire Speed Issues

@WandereR same with 100mbps, there is a plan with fup at 799. I don't know how my connection fares with international servers. maybe tell me how to check?

regarding ott, i have never cared for them, most if not all are shit and are not even worth for free, some are good, but if you are saving on internet costs you can directly buy them. Also these are added benefits, no one can tell when they may stop giving them, or when the contract between these services may end.

Edit: I ran some speed tests on us servers, most of them gave me more than 40 mbps on a 50mbps plan. the pings were not great though, going to the 200ms range.

They already do provide 50mbps in 599 with 1500gb fup

Not for all the states. They should have uniform plans for all the circles. Odisha state plans are still not updated on the website so Railwire is milking money on old costlier plans.

Ping to US will always be above 200. My friend with Jio fiber had higher pings compared to mine. If you're getting 40Mbps, then that's great. Hopefully they correct it here as well because AWS US servers are too slow right now.

I dont get it , why am i getting such low speeds since the past 3 days , i should be getting like 100mbps both up and down, althought i'd say the pings to everything has been lowered a lot but still there's so much packet loss and spikes its impossible to play any game or even just watch streams on twitch consistently

Attachments

• slow.webp
    slow.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 371

Back