Bsnl 3g, internet settings problem

I feel the connection and downloading is far better when compared to E/GPRS.I have not measured the speed in the mobile.It takes less than 10s to load the full page of Welcome to Indian Railway Passenger reservation Enquiry in 3G mode.

Which place in kerala are you using BSNL 3G? Hows the coverage???.I am native of thodupuzha.Here only one tower near the exchange will have 3G Facility.What are your thoughts on that???

Hello friends those who are using Nokia 5800 and are in bangalore and want browse internet try the following settings.But before you try these settings You have to activate your GPRS first.To Activate GPRSType GPRSPRE to 53733.You will get a confirmation message after activation.Activation takes about 15 min3g internet settingsConnection name:BSNL InternetData bearer: Packet dataAccess Point name:bsnlsouthUserName:Type Your mobile numberPrompt password:Nopassword:Type Your mobile numberAuthentication NormalI am able to get nearly 1Mbps speed!!! Try it

hello, i am vikram frm hyderabad ....i have a problem with 3g settings..my phone is sonyericsson satio u1...i bought bsnl 3g sim 2 days back and activated and today i have taken vennal plus 139 rs plan....nd when i send sms to 58355 its saying wrong format.....dis happend many times......i cannot access it........can any one pls help me out ......does rs 50 doesnt include in 139rs top up... thanks in advance

Hi Vikram, You have to send an SMS to 58355 to get GPRS settings.For example mine is Nokia E71 then the message should be Nokia E71 to 58355. 59/- is for SIM and activation cost and 139/- is for Vennela plan.If you need the SIM only for internet you can take any data plan in lieu of Vennela plan.Br,Sekhar...

Back