BSNL 3G: UMG 1831 Modem problem .. plzz help

• Thread starter Thread starter vinay24k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,350

vinay24k

ISP
Bsnl 256kbps - Home UL750+
I got my UMG 1831 recently.The modem is connecting perfectly fine and i have maximun signal at my place.but after connection about 30mins later the modem is restarting making the connection disconnect and the modem is detected again after few seconds. iam also able to listen to the alert sound of windows when my modem connects and disconnects.This happens After the connection is connected more than 30mins or some times less.even when i try to download something the problem happens more quickly within 5mins the download started ... tried with different networks but same problem..........Please help meModel : Huawei UMG 1831Firmware : 11.831.05.01.420Driver version : 2.0.3.822Software : T-mobile connect and Mobile partner 16

Have you tied using another available USB port ?sometimes this problem is solved when you connect the modem to another port on your computer.

i am having same problem with my modem 1831....it just disconnects after 10 or more seconds when download starts,,, plz help me i have tried everything......

Even tried in Other Diffrent USB ports ... its getting disconneced arund 40-43 mins after the connection.It may wrk fine for browsing even if it disconnects i can reconnect and brwse but it becomes difficult fr downlads which are not resumable .. so please tell me any solution ..P.S : even tried different versions of Mobile partner but problem is still there.

Use the back ports of your PC, most times bad or poor quality usb cable can also cause signal drops and disconnections.Try using MDMA with widows dial up and redial option enabled, see if that works.

Back