BSNL 3G: what does this mean ?

as it is seen .... that is a negotiated Qos (Quality of service) but I am suprised to see ter is sumthin Assigned profile written ter .... and the signal also is quite low (103dbm) ........... uplink is the upload and downlink download...... and upload: around 8mbps download:around 5mbps ....... so the tower capacity is really sad ..... wat is the download u get ??

yogesh, try speedtest.net and post the result.I am sure this is some technical mistake by BSNL, as usual, normally offered download speed is greater than upload speed, but not in your case here.

@yogesh, Update your MDMA application, the one u are using is very older one and it has some issues in decoding assigned profile values. First of all in the new MDMA application assigned profile label changed to Negotiated QoS :). Latest beta versions can be found here... http://www.nerve.org.za/mdma/mdma10031beta.zip

I'm sure this is not some technical mistake done by BSNL :P

i also get a wrong information..actually i am getting only 7.1mbps speed but it wrongly shows that 14.1 mbps ..but in docomo gprs it is shown correctly that 128kbps..hw it is so ??

i also get a wrong information..actually i am getting only 7.1mbps speed but it wrongly shows that 14.1 mbps ..but in docomo gprs it is shown correctly that 128kbps..hw it is so ??
If you use bsnl 2g then it will also show 128 or 256:)

Sent from my Desire HD

Back