What does this mean

• Thread starter Thread starter ways2gain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 12,719
Hey, what did he do and what did he not do ???????

mine was one of the first voice on the net complaining about decent broadband in india. i continue my effort. but since no body cares, the only thing i think make sense is to generate awareness. people need to know the truth about what they will get when they go for a particular ISP. if you think this is not good enough. sorry to say. i am helpless. and you expect way too much out of me. sify people are virtually scared of me. i have literally kicked their ass.as for BSNL. i know how good they are. their is a very good reason i do not plan to move to them in the coming times. if it works for you, i think you should not have any reasons to complain as well.

U sound like Gabbar. Ill ask the Sify honchos if they know u............give me ur name. Ill ask the board members directly at Satyam/Sify.

ask the delhi office. their is a gal named kashiana. the head of the customer support in delhi. if they still do not know me, it would be their misfortune that they love to remain oblivious of the truth we spread on the internet about them.ever tried searching for sify broadband on google? msn? yahoo?

Well couple of the Directors of the co know me.

than help the people here by telling them that sify broadband sucks and people hate them. i think you are at a better position than me to do it.

well, does Kashiyana ever picks up the phone???she never did when i called her...there's one other guy, Shailesh...try him...he at least responds and comes on line...PM me if u need his number...

i am on airtel dude :D kashiana did picked up my phone. i had her mobile number. infact i have had quite a lot of discussions on the phone ;)

good for u mate...i never had the luck to hear her voice :( though i had her direct (mobile) number as well... :)

Back