BSNL 500C+ speed problems ....plz help :(

• Thread starter Thread starter nanuchamp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,493

nanuchamp

ISP
BSNL
Hello everyone, i am having a bit of a problem with BSNL 500 COMBO+ plan ....i usually get varying download speed during night unlimited hours in my utorrent client ....sometime i get 180-200kbps ....sometime i get 220-240kbps ......and usually i get some 130-140kbps.....i know torrents depends on seeders but i have also checked the speed limit at dataone.in site and it shows your bandwidth is 1.23MBps and download speed is some 157kbps and that day (today)i got 130-140kps .....is there a way i can get my max bandwidth of upto 2Mbps everyday ?????.....plz help someone !!!!Thanks

its due to heavy use in that free time in your area mate.

Consider yourself as lucky as you get approx 200+ kBps download speed. For past 1 year I'm getting MAX 150 kBps and these crap BSNL officers are saying you are getting the speed as per the plan ie, UPTO 2 mbps with minimum 512 kbps !!! No solution to this even if I have complaint at Dept of Telecom, New Delhi.

its due to heavy use in that free time in your area mate.
ya i probably think the same

----------

Consider yourself as lucky as you get approx 200+ kBps download speed. For past 1 year I'm getting MAX 150 kBps and these crap BSNL officers are saying you are getting the speed as per the plan ie, UPTO 2 mbps with minimum 512 kbps !!! No solution to this even if I have complaint at Dept of Telecom, New Delhi.

ya lucky me !!!
i actually got 200-220Kbps today and i opened DNS servers (not the default random ones) and downloaded tcp optimizer and did some other tweaks .....

lets see if it helps good :)

----------

Download any file from Microsoft and report the speed. Use a good download manager like IDM.

Try complaining here

http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

A
lso keep this in mind

1 Byte (B) = 8 bits (b)

256 Kbps = 256/8 = 32 KBps. Use proper unit while quoting speed.

i dont download links man , just the torrents ......
and i got 200+ speed today :)

but i was kinda hoping i get it everyday :D
lets see

Back