BSNL Bill is Impossible To Understand - Please Explain

• Thread starter Thread starter NaveenBSNL
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 10,751
So BSNL did fuck up his initial bill? :(

By speaking to the Accounts Officer in person. Contact details and address are usually listed overleaf. If not, then a visit to the exchange would be needed. I'm not sure whether each exchange has some junior level accounts guy, though.

i guess he did prove me wrong that bsnl does not fuck up its billing :D

Probably the guy creating the account in bsnl exchange ticked the wrong option. If it's something like that can be sorted out by the account officer in exchange and only the difference needs to be paid.

Well, if you have got new landline connection with broadband, then landline installation charges plus landline deposit , both will be included in your first bill along with broadband installation charges and security deposit . Plus monthly rent and usage charges if you have made any calls . Tax will be imposed on total amount.

So you brought your own modem?

Yes, I bought a modem on my own. Anything surprising with that? Actually one of my concern is that I am wondering if they have added any modem related charges to my bill.

Things will be clear only after you have got the copy of the bill as it enlists detailed charges break up.

Right now you probably won't even be able to register on the selfcare portal as it asks the 10 digit bsnl account number which is printed on the bill itself. Else you'd have been able to download pdf of the bill from 5th of any month when bills get generated.

Also just curious what was your connection start date.

I was able to get the e-bill from the BSNL portal (BSNL Portal || Online Payments portal -- Landline/FTTH bills-Cellone Bills-Online recharge and already paid it as well as the due date is today. But, this bill doesn't provide breakup of the one time charges

Please find the bill here BSNL Bill.JPG - Google Drive

My connection start date is either 12 June or 13 June depending on whether you consider the equipment installation date

Thanks

Back