Bsnl Broad band franchise

• Thread starter Thread starter tonys_15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 14,969

tonys_15

ISP
none
Dear member, i applied for bsnl broad band connection through online, for my residance at chennai, the next day it was routed through a franchise Adarash electronic the person named mr. raghu came up and took money for RS. 500 with filled application form which happened on the month of January 08. The cheque has been transfer to their account on 2 of feb 08. But still i havent received any receipt of payment or any communcation from bsnl, when i enquired at adarsh electronic my phone was never picked up or neglected. I repeatedly call adarsh electronic at regular intervals it has now been may month end, still no phone connection, no receipt, and no proper response. I feel depressed as i am turndown like this with out proper response for 5 months. could you please some body help on this, or advise what should be done. adarsh franchise code :10009 regards G. Anthony.

@/members/tonys_15/
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
You go to nearest CC center of BSNL and give a written complaint against Adarsh Electronics and send copy by post to them.. The franchise will be cancelled., if he does not return your money. No payment to be made when applying for a Broadband connection.and fill up the form at the exchange CC.
Same thing happened to me, and the Franchisee quietly returned the cash to me. about 18 months ago.
UPDATE:0737PM
seems they have not changed. same company!! with three branches.
BSNL Chennai Telephones- Franchisees list
Get the address from telephone book or Chennai telephones website. .

Luckily you have some records.
broad band connection through online, for my residance at chennai, the next day it was routed through a franchise Adarash electronic the person named mr. raghu.....

well, why do BSNL involve these franchise?? cant they manage all this things by themselves:mad:

"From the frying pan into the fire "BSNL babus and BSNL franchisees!. If former , in this case , Departmental enquiry/action will take months/years. If later staff, a phone call threatening cancellation will/may work ! Most activity is for cellphone connections, at these "BSNL shoppe".@members/tonys_15/ should personally go and see the Exchange in Charge.

thank for replying... i would wait for one day for adarsh to action. saturday would make a complaint. :cry:

Back