BSNL BROAD BAND

• Thread starter Thread starter harirajesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,583
Go on helping others with this attitude and you might go bankrupt within 2 days and not Reliance ! Anyway, I think you are a kind one at heart.

Well, I have not yet gone bankrupt in so many years and if my deeds are good then God cant be on the other side. I am sure he will support my cause too. I have faith in MYSELF.

this error message can be coz of several reasons.Error 678: remote computer did not respond.. * try connecting again.. * unplug all the cables frm the back of the modem and connect them back again.. try connecting.. * check of there r any firewalls.. it usually gives this error.. *create a new PPPoE connection..delete the existing one ofcourse.. *also always remember that in the pppoe connection.. the user should be.. always allow others to use this connection..if it is on me only it gives this error ..

Error 678 happened 3 or 4 times in my case too within the past 2 months. Most likely, the problem was with the local exchange as others in the area experienced the problem at the same time. In one instance it lasted for 2 days (when the BSNL strike was on). Usually its rectified within a few hrs. The other reasons prompted by the system are unlikely to be the cause if no settings have been changed in the meantime.

Back