BSNL Broadband 512 kbps unlimted

• Thread starter Thread starter itisbasi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 12,160

itisbasi

ISP
BSNL
For all those who have applied for a plan change to 512 kbps unlimted in the month of april for the service to take effect from May 1st. If your speed isn't showing any change from your previous plan, then all that you have to do is to log into 192.168.1.1 and just restart the modem from inside the dsl router page. Check your speed and you're done.

it doesn't make any sense Router is just an Gateway......................

Yeah even i was surprised. I have been checking my speeds since yesterday midnight to see if the change has come into effect. Tried the usual things like swiching the modem off and on etc, but nothing was happening. I just restarted the modem from the router page and i could immediately get 512 kbps.

Yeah even i was surprised. I have been checking my speeds since yesterday midnight to see if the change has come into effect. Tried the usual things like swiching the modem off and on etc, but nothing was happening. I just restarted the modem from the router page and i could immediately get 512 kbps.
this is really strange to me as well :confused::confused:

well i did itit didn't worked for mei asked bsnl about thtmy plan is changed tht i knw......coz its showing when we check the usagebutwhen i asked bsnlthey said'Sir aapka connection change hone ke liye gaya hua hai 'as if three wheeler pe mera connection rakh ke bheja hai inhone lol

in my usage portal
it shows this
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6471/75379242qc5.jpg

canu upload to link-removed

because i don't delive iN speedtest.net

Upload what??

Upload what??
okay i got you... I've double checked it in utorrent, direct downloading. It is definitely not false

Back