BSNL Broadband: BSNL didnt charge no extra KBs even when the free night time period was over..!!

• Thread starter Thread starter nikhil5888
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,409

nikhil5888

ISP
no idea
Hey guys this is my usage details.I have upload my usage chart to share that BSNL didnt charge me Chargable Units (KB) even when i had passed the scheduled 2-8am.How is that possible...?????....Any idea....???

Last edited by a moderator:
lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng post..you are talking about the 1 minute ?bsnl wont charge if the session started before 8 and ended before 8.30may charge for session started before 2 and ended before 2.30.. i couldnt find any usage details after 8.06 AM which was free !

Disconnect at 7:59 am and connect it right then and again disconnect at 8:28/29.Takeadvantage of 30 mins of extra d/l and u/l for free.

Disconnect at 7:59 am and connect it right then and again disconnect at 8:28/29.Take
advantage of 30 mins of extra d/l and u/l for free.

these days it proved to be wrong in my case. disconnection happens sometimes at 8.01 and sometimes 8,06 (even it reconnected at 7.50)

these days it proved to be wrong in my case. disconnection happens sometimes at 8.01 and sometimes 8,06 (even it reconnected at 7.50)

I was talking about manually disconnecting and connecting then at 07:59.

nikhil5888 साहिब, it is difficult to make sense of all that data due to formatting issues. A screenshot would have been better. But don't worry, BSNL always charges for usage during 0800-0200 slot. As long as you connect after 0200 (BSNL time) and disconnect before 0800 (BSNL time) you will be okay.

Generally one gets the benefit for about 5 minutes. But don't count on it.

Nooooooooooooooooo not 5 mins.at max 29-30 mins.

Back