BSNL Broadband Connectivity Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter Karzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,192
ISP
BSNL
I have been using the broadband plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 from BSNL Chennai for almost a year now. But for the past two-three months I am having connectivity issues. The first thing I observed was the drop in the download SNR margin. It has gone down from around 220 to 116, further this low value is also not stable, it fluctuates between -40 and 116. During the past three months I have made several complaints with BSNL to rectify the issue, but so far nothing has worked out. I even provided them with a new cable to replace the cable from junction box to wall mount, but was of no use. Interestingly for the past few days I have been observing the connection to be a bit stable during the day but after 5pm it becomes very unstable, internet connection gets lost within few minutes. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

I also had a similar problem maybe not same but even my connection was getting lost all time. I had to complain to SDO and then only they asked local lineman to change the whole Line from underground wires. After that my problem was solved. Maybe some underground wires of your connection are loose or old.

Back