BSNL Broadband : frequent dsl dropping

• Thread starter Thread starter kingdj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,912

kingdj

ISP
adsl
HI iam new to this forum and i have a frequent dsl dropping problem at night times.
iam using bsnl 500c plan(night 2am to 8am unlimited) plan and a UT300R2U(utstar modem)
and here r my statistics:

i asked my service provider to change the line and he changed the entire wiring in my house,but still i am facing the problem of dsl dropping at night times.i am able to connect to the net only after 7:30 am:(
kindly help me with this!!!!

Welcome to broadbandforum.co
Your SNR D/Stream is very poor.
Indicates you are far away
from the exchange .confirm.
In DSL page uncheck adsl2+ adsl2 Bitswap enabled.
Your line rate may reduce, but SNR can improve.
Also Under Management tools uncheck menu box
tr_069 client( if seen )
See this web site for connecting the system , and main menu for other details. etc.
Check contacts for rusting/oxidization/blackening.
Try short Rj11 cables.
Feedback.
UT-300R2U ADSL MODEM CONNECTION

I had also faced this problem earlier. Try opening the junction box(the box which connects splitter to the copper wire) and reconnect the copper wires. Also, check if you have carbon deposits on the Ethernet jacks. If so, replace them. They can be replaced for free from BSNL.

@kingdjDid you try other suggestions.TRY GDMT and recheck snr attn data .If your Phone Box from BSNL is old, with a Rj11 port, inside there will be a PCb with components. inside. Will reduce Data signals.You have to bypass this and , connect direct to LINE PORTof ADSL splitter. confirm.

Back