BSNL Broadband: How To set up Lan client in huawei WA1003A

• Thread starter Thread starter trimal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 13,698

trimal

ISP
BSNL
I have WA1003A router of BSNL i want to forward my port but when i try to enter port forward section on modem page It gives me error "Enter Lan Clients" and when Try to set up my computer as Lan Client it gives "Error found on page" can any 1 help out??i searched lots forum of port forward but none helped me.

I visited this link many times but i can not enter "Port Forward" option as I haven't set up Lan Clients and I can not do it that's the problem

most of the routers require only 3 fields for port forwarding.. a name for it,a port range, and the ip...now since you are talking about something called LAN client.. i presume you want the ip address of the client.. just go to the client pc ,open command prompt and type ipconfig.. you will find an ethernet adapter with an ip like 192.168.1.x just use that ip in the port forwarding page..

@trimal I want to forward my port
You want a remote station/person/computer to access your computer ? . Please explain. Can you give some more details.?
Lan clients mean 192.168.1.X to 192.168.1.Y ( x = 2 or 3 Y= upto 253)
You are say 192.168.1.3 in the LAN.
usually we select an application "to port forward" port number UDP/TCP etc
Can you post the screen shot of the modem page where you are stuck ?
This is for port forwarding.
open the Lan clients menu page. and post the screen shot.
Para two.
see this. Is this what you are trying?
Wake On LAN client
This manual gives you an introduction into wol, the Wake On LAN client. It remotely turns on computers that supports Magic Packet technology (also known as Wake On LAN). etc.

sorry to go off topic... has anybody tried WAKE ON LAN... with any success?? just curious to know!!!

@trimal
Did you click the link i had given ? That page was saved from Port forwarding .com

Open the tinypic web site. TinyPic - Share the Experience!™
Upload an image.
A reference link will be given. copy paste the link in the forum.
if you want you can give your email to get the link for the image. ( for future use )
Practice : Just try with any jpg picture. copy the link given.
Paste it in IE address bar without . see the picture .
Earlier you should have saved the screen shot of the modem page as a jpg/png picture.

@superprash2003 > This LAN client may be equivalent to Beetel 220BX1 client tr 089.
MY modem is remotely controlled by Airtel for automatic connection if disconnected . Just guessing. Also SNMP ? I think @trimal has mixed up PF with this.
"Wakeon LAN" I am seeing the web site for the first time !

sorry to go off topic... has anybody tried WAKE ON LAN... with any success?? just curious to know!!!
i had successfully tried it over my institute network.

Back