• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 13,698
I'm placing image step by step

then i go to port forward section and

so I go to Lan client set up

then i enter details from these

after filling all details i get this

currently your setup is with DHCP disabled.. why not try to enabled DHCP in the modem.. and also go to control panel,network connections-right click on local area connectoin-click on properties.. go to the tcp/ip properties.. then select automatically assign ip.. (instead of the manual ips you have listed which is 192.168.1.140)...and i think when you do that.. you need to also setup DNS servers in your router.. go to the DNS tab.. and type either the same dns you are using which is 61.1.96.69 and 61.1.96.71 or you can use open dns 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.222.222 remember while enabling dhcp they might ask you for a range.. just type 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.10 (10 is just an example .. you can make it 4,5,6,depending on the no of pcs.. even if you have 1 or 2 pcs.. you can make it 10)

I exactly did what you wrote but ultimately i cudn't connect to network i got this error "Network with limited connectivity" and on portforward.com they suggest to keep static ip instead of obtaining automatically

well it doesnt sorta make much of a difference.. cause once you setup DHCP.. you actually always get the same ip for the computer...sometimes limited connectivity happens.. you need to save/reboot your router.. and also restart your computer...acutally just disabling and enabling the Local area connection would do too!!

@trimal
Screen shots taken very nicely.
Update: 1715 from tags "WA1003A" previous postings.
No mention of LAN client.
1.http://www.bangaloretelecom.com/dataone/WA1003A.doc manual

2.Wa 1003a - India Broadband Wiki given by @seshu

3.Port Forwarding for the Huawei Quidway-WA1003A

1.TRY the custom Portforwarding from the menu.
2. As I understand you are directed to LAN client page, and cannot access the PF page .??
3. Which is the application/website you need to PF ?
Reply this way. Quote only the numbers.
or [quote ] blah blah etc [/quote ] ( without space ) No yes

Para two : Please edit the Tag add WA1003A also.

Sorry posted in wrong thread.

::. Kitz - Tweaking MTU settings .::
512kb connections
MTU RWin
Comments
1458 12762
BT original suggested setting.
1430 13900
Pengbo + Tams recommendations.
* probably the best settings for most 512 users.
1478 14380
Another of Tams, that works best for some.
1458 14180
1472 14320
1500 14600

Hey superprash you are right when i enabled DHCP i could enter in port forward section without setting up lan client. Hope this will inprove my download speed in BitComet Thank You very much!!!

I added port of my BitComet but it doesn't seem helping memostly I get same address after enabling DHCP but sometime i get some different IP so do I need to change the rule in port forward section or should i keep it same? pls help me

go to the tcp/ip properties of the adapter.. and type a manual ip there. say 192.168.1.10 .. change it from the automatically assign thingy.. and make your gateway ip as 192.168.1.1 ..

Back